Saturday, November 9, 2013

Brawl Nails (with my friends!)

I play a lot of Super Smash Bros Brawl with my friends.  Maybe a little too much, but I'm not going to reflect on that.  So of course, my friends wanted me to do Brawl nails featuring each of their characters that they play as.  I wasn't feeling too confident in my ability to paint in great detail all of the different characters, so I consulted with my friend Shravya, who is actually an artist, and we came up with the idea to do minimalistic representations of the six characters.  Take a look:


There are six of us, so I couldn't put everyone on one hand, so I ended up separating the characters by rooms (we are self-divided into two triples).  My left hand has Zelda, Pit, and Toon Link.  And then on my right hand is Pikachu, Kirby, and Lucas (my character).


I'm sort of dissapointed with the Kirby because the spacing is a little derpy, and I was too lazy to put in the items- I was planning on putting our favorite items on my thumbs and pinkies, but that obviously didn't happen.  Anyways, I want to end on a picture of the "good hand", so have some more Zelda, Link and Pit.


Toodles, Adriana

No comments:

Post a Comment