Monday, November 11, 2013

Brawl Nails... Take 2!

I wasn't completely with how the Brawl nails from last post turned out, so I fixed up the Kirby nail and added in the Brawl items like I had intended.  It maybe wasn't the best choice for my productivity as I have a paper due in a couple days I need to be working on, but things like this bug me, and my nail polish was just sitting there, so I couldn't let it be lonely, now could I?

Anyways, take a look.  The items I added were the pill, fan, final smash orb, and a pokeball.  I can now say I am actually happy with this one!






I'm still not sure how I like taking my pictures with my thumb, so you're seeing a little bit of my experimentation.  This one took a good amount of time, but I really enjoyed it.

Toodles, Adriana

No comments:

Post a Comment